Lexington, Kentucky Courier Services
Since 2001 Sharicom Medical has been the foremost patient-centric courier for logistics and supply chain, in Lexington, Kentucky.
Lexington, Kentucky - Sharicom Medical Rx
Courier Services | Pickup and Delivery in Lexington, KY by Certified Medical Professionals
Since 2001, Sharicom® has provided a wide variety of services for individuals and businesses as the foremost patient-centric supply chain, courier, logistics management, and life sciences courier services, for clients of all sizes. At Sharicom Medical, we are certified medical professionals who are dedicated to completing your delivery quickly and securely within our service area.
In addition, we offer the highest level of professional customer support, backed by state-of-the-art technology for your Lexington Courier Services needs. Whether placing orders on the phone or online with our online order entry, tracking, and reporting tool - customers expect and receive immediate delivery of their same-day orders.
Courier & Logistics Management Coverage in Lexington, KY
Covering all 50 states in the U.S. and more than 1,563 cities, Sharicom Medical logistics has the reach and scale to serve customers on a timely, consistent basis – 365 days a year.
At Sharicom Medical, we recognize what’s at stake for our customers and the patients who depend on them. That understanding is what fires our desire to exceed your goals and expectations—not just in terms of profitability and productivity, but also in human terms.
Our hub in Lexington, KY is located in the Castlewood neighborhood.
The client service supervisor is responsible for the overall service for business partners in the Lexington DMA (designated market area). Communicates with all patients on their medication or device delivery status, ensuring that all services are delivered according to Sharicom’s regulations, rules, and company spirit.
The compliance coordinator helps ensure company operations adhere to state and federal laws as well as company regulations and Rules of Operation. Manages and reports compliance breaches and exposures.
A logistics service specialist (LSS) is a highly trained and certified logistics service representative (LSR) who has demonstrated a high level of service and available for service in rapidly changing scheduling situations or makes significant contributions to the Company. This is a special designation.
Lexington, KY Medical Courier Security
Security and risk management is something we take seriously at Sharicom, especially when making deliveries.
- All associates wear photo ID name badges. Never surrender your package to anyone without a proper name badge.
- Our name badges can also be held up to windows so that you can scan them with your smartphone for proper identification and ensure the person is an active associate.
- Should you ever have any doubts, please immediately dial (800) 539-8414 - Ext. 1 and request a "security identification check".
- A representative from our head offices will also call you from (800) 539-8414 and alert you that a driver is en route and their expected arrival time.
- When an order is placed or a driver is en route, you will also receive an email with a direct link to your agent driver's exact location. All GPS tracking is traced and is LIVE!
Connecting people with supplies, equipment, and services improve lives. At Sharicom Medical, we believe that a connected world is a better world, and that belief guides everything we do.
Contact Sharicom Medical for more information about courier services!
Contact Sharicom Medical Courier & Logistics today for a quote!