Sharicom HealthCare provides supply chain management, logistics management, and specialized courier pickup and delivery services*, workplace safety, and workplace performance testing. We also offer on-site substance abuse testing and off site-treatment.
- Eliminate travel time for donors and supervisors
- Minimize downtime for donors and supervisors
- Decrease waiting at clinics
- Customized substance abuse policy creation
- 24/7/365 call center
- Supervisory training and awareness
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) contracting services in all levels of drug testing including hair, urine, and saliva
- Collector training
- Statistical reporting
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) affiliations
- Random selection service
- Urine, hair, saliva and breath alcohol testing
- Quick testing with the POCT instant screen device (FDA approved and provides negative results within minutes)
Services available for:
- Reasonable suspicion/cause
- Return to duty
* Specialized Courier Pickup and Delivery Services: For companies that need and/or prefer Patient Logistics Agents who are also trained and/or certified in HAZMAT, Highway Safety, CPR, Advanced First Aid, and Defibrillator trained. Regardless of your needs, we are here to serve you!
What does wellness look like to you? When you envision someone who is “well” and “healthy,” what comes to mind? What factors do you think influence wellness?
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has identified eight dimensions of wellness to focus on to optimize health.
The eight dimensions include: emotional, spiritual, intellectual, physical, environmental, financial, occupational, and social. Wellness can be compromised by lack of support, trauma, unhelpful thinking styles, chronic illness/disability, and substance use.
Please contact us for additional information and support.
Contact Sharicom HealthCare for additional information!
Contact Sharicom HealthCare today for a quote!